Friday, May 3, 2013

How To EFFECTIVELY Buy Clothing Online

Just over a decade ago most of us had never bought clothing online.
Today – much of the world does a fair amount of their shopping via the web.  In fact, I estimate that I buy the majority of all my needs online (not counting groceries….yet).
However – despite all these advances with online shopping – buying clothing via the web is still tricky for most men. 
The hundreds I’ve spoken with speak of frustrations such as:
“Everything I buy online is the wrong size”
“It looks nothing like what I thought it would”
“When I tried to return it, I was charged a shipping fee to send it back AND I was hit with the original shipping fee as well.  I’m out $20 and lost 2 weeks of time.”
The reality is buying clothing online is not as simple as ordering most other products.  Retailers rarely give all the information you need to make a smart decision, and expect most of us will settle for something that is “close” or worse know many of us are too lazy to return an item if the company has created a few “barriers”.
Well I don’t want you to have to settle – instead I want you to learn the tricks I use to shop effectively online for menswear.
In this video I give you  9 shopping tips I use when buying men’s clothing online.

The 9 tips are:
  1. Know What You Are You Are Looking For
  2. Budget
  3. Identify Quality
  4. Focusing On Fit
  5. Comparing Price
  6. The Return Policy
  7. Shipping Costs
  8. Sales & Discount Codes
  9. Buyer Protection
 related post:
 http://www.ausuit.com.au/
http://mansuits123.blogspot.com/2013/05/why-are-flannel- trousers-so-hard-to-buy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment